Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cortney's Senior Shoot

When Cortney's mom came to me about doing her senior portraits, I was excited, honored, and a little sad. I say sad, only because I've known Cortney and her parents for years, and it's hard for me to believe she'll be graduating in a few short months! However, my excitement for her, and all the adventures that lie ahead, definitely outweighs the sadness of knowing she's all grown up!

But that's enough sappiness for one day! :-) Check out this gorgeous girl!






























Jerry and Tracy-Thank you for the honor of capturing images of your beautiful daughter. You are wonderful parents and have raised her to be an amazing young woman.

Cortney-You have such a bright future ahead of you! (And you could TOTALLY be a model! ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment