Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Couples Shoot-Brandi and Jake

I've known Brandi for close to a year now and just recently met her husband Jake for the first time. They are the sweetest most down to earth couple and I really enjoy spending time with them. They've been married 2 years and you can just tell they are so in love.

I mentioned to Brandi a few weeks ago that I would love to get together with her and Jake, so we met up on Sunday afternoon. We went to a local park where Brandi reminisced, was the site of one of there first dates.

(Click on photos to enlarge.)

Precious moment.

Love the sun peaking through the trees.

GORGEOUS colors!

So in love...

A bit more serious.

Gorgeous sunset. Gorgeous leaves. Lots of love.


Brandi has one of those laughs that is absolutely contagious. Looking at this photo I can't help but giggle. I LOVE it!

Walking off into the sunset...


Brandi and Jake-I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment