Saturday, November 7, 2009

Couples Shoot-Morgan & Jordan

Jordan is my baby brother. He and Morgan have known each other for probably five years or better and have recently started dating. She is the sweetest girl and you can tell they just enjoy being together. I asked a few weeks back if I could do a shoot with them and we were finally able to work our schedules out to meet yesterday afternoon.


We started at Morgan's grandparents' house. They had this AWESOME yellow barn, complete with a "Tobaccoville" sign and these big white wooden doors!


I love the contrast of the door with all the vibrant colors.


They really enjoyed doing this photo; so much energy!


Love the way the sun is peaking through the beams of this old shed.



Afterward, we moved to the "downtown" area and hung out on the railroad tracks for a while.

Again, love the fall colors here and the tracks...


LOVE this shot!



Finally, we headed across the street to the park just as the sun was starting to hit the horizon.

MORE gorgeous Fall colors and the BEAUTIFUL setting sun!


Sweet...


A lot of people say my brother looks like a model. I can kind of see it here...



I really enjoyed capturing all of their sweet moments (and a few goofy ones too-haha). I wish I could post all of them, but I would be here ALL night!
Thank you Jordan and Morgan!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment