Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Felts Family

I've known Christine and her oldest son, Jordan, for years. I am so blessed to have been a part of some of the most special parts of their lives, including Bryan and Christine's wedding and the birth of their new addition, Zechariah. (You may recognize them from my A few favorites post.) So when I saw them this past weekend and they asked me to do a Christmas shoot, of course I said yes!


Playing around with the boys while Mom and Dad got ready. Aren't they handsome?!


Such a sweet baby...


And he just LOVES to laugh!


The whole gang...


These boys are not the least bit camera shy!


Big Brother Jordan!


Too cute! LOVE the drool!


Momma's boy...


Bryan and Christine-Thank you for allowing me to capture the most special moments of your family's lives. You have been truly blessed with two of the most precious children in the world, and I am blessed to be a part of your "extended" family.



Please leave comments about your favorite photo of this session, or about my blog in general. If 15 people leave comments within the next 3 days, (ending Saturday night), Bryan and Christine will get a FREE 8x10 of their choice! Don't let them down!

1 comment: