Monday, December 7, 2009

The Smothers Family

I've known Abbie and Justin for years. I did Abbie's maternity pictures earlier in the year and when she heard about my Christmas special, she decided to take advantage of it! We had planned to do outdoor shots but the rain and cold wouldn't let up, so I met them at their home.

(Click photos to enlarge)


Beautiful family!

Hunter and Ellie trying to help with Parker.

Smooshed faces, but still adorable!

This makes me laugh!

Ellie watches everything Hunter does...


Parker listening to Mommy talk...

Daddy's Girl...

Thank you Justin and Abbie for allowing me to capture and share these images of you and your precious children! <3


Please leave comments about your favorite photo in this session or about my blog in general. If this entry receives 15 comments within the next 3 days (ending Thursday night), Abbie and Justin will get a FREE 5x7 photo of their choice! Don't let them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment